Interoperability is according to Wikipedia's article the ability to work together. The following articles shed a light on Linux-Windows interoperability:
- Migrating to linux from windows
- Share files with Windows
- X servers for windows
- Connecting to windows from linux
- Connecting to linux from windows
- Running Windows software
- Ntfs - the only filesystem allowing read/write access and files greater than 2GB under Windows and Linux. Good for USB storage.
- ext3 on windows
- Install windows fonts
- Copy files from and to Linux computers using WinSCP.