(Redirected from Audio Editor)Jump to navigation Jump to search
An audio editor can be used to change and edit sound files.
You can cut and combine your audio files, transcode them into different formats, or change the way they sound by adding various sound effects.
- Audacity is a powerful editing and sound effect tool.
- Ardour can be used for multichannel recording, mixing and editing.
- glame allows you to cut out music peaces.
- Hydrogen is a drum machine for GNU/Linux.
- Wavesurfer is a tool for audio visualization, editing, and annotation/transcription.