Wikipedia structures (information) security into three parts: confidentiality, integrity and availability. This article deals with confidentiality and integrity, for securing your data's availability, see backup.
- Linux Security Basics
- Basic Linux file system attributes
- Linux security vulnerabilities
- Obtaining security updates
- Community security resources
- Identifying and disabling extraneous services
- Check for weak passwords
This chapter is about Hardening against users with physical access.
Wireless network security
- Sender Verification
- Spam Filtering
- detect if your mailserver is used as a spambot
- Using GPG
- Using MailScanner/Postfix/SpamAssassin/ClamAV in Gentoo Linux
- Postfix with clamav-milter