- date - Print or set the system date and time.
- finger - Display information about a user. May be turned off by default.
- id - Display UID and group info about a user.
- passwd - Change a user's password.
- quota - Assign quota for users and groups.
- su - Change to root or another user id.
- useradd - Add a new user to the system.
- userdel - Delete a user from the system.
- usermod - Modify user information on the system.
- users - Display a list of current users.
- who - Display a list of current users.
- whoami - Print the user name associated with the effective UID.
- w - Display who is logged on and what they are doing.